Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday, 7/17/23, went to store and got strawberries, made shortcake, picked friend Vikki E. up, went to Vikki's. Max and Bruce came over to practice shooting, Wes and Gayla came over

My BFF, Vikki,  got me this beautiful glass hanging.  I put it in the kitchen window.
She also got me the bluebird bird feeder.  It's so pretty!

The birds found it right away and started eating.  Usually it takes them a while for something new
Max had fun shooting the crossbow again
He also loved shooting Papa's guns
 
Max showing me the cup he shot at.  It was pretty shot up
 
Ha Ha....Max showing me his red shoulder from shooting the gun
Cool wind chime Aunt Vikki got for Vikki
Little J J.  Ahmed is pregnant with twins.  We are all so excited.
Hailey sent me some pictures....here she is swimming with her little camper she loves!  She is 8 and has Down Syndrome.  The other pictures were really cute too, but I don't want to post them of her face

Ate my oatmeal with raisins, bananas and blueberries.  Went to Aldi's to get strawberries for strawberry shortcake, and got a laptop lap desk I had saw in their ad.  It is super nice,  

I made my grandma Daisy's biscuits and cut the tops off and mashed the strawberries.  I packed it all up and went to pick my BFF, Vikki up at 1.  I went in and visited with her parents for a while.  Her mom is 90 and her dad is 95.   We left and headed to Vikki's, so she could see her house and visit.  Isaac came out and helped me carry lots of stuff in. Vikki showed her the house, then Vikki E. gave Vikki, the kids and I gifts.  The kids loved their candy and the things she got us were beautiful.  We ate our strawberry shortcake and then went in the living room and sat so Isaac could play the piano for us.  He did amazing.  We visited for quite a while, then I took Vikki back to her mom and dads.  I left and came home just before Max and Bruce came over so Max could practice shooting the bow and the guns.  He didn't bring Vader because he didn't want his ears hurting.  He sure was happy and enjoyed practicing with Papa and Bruce.  They spent a long time here, then went home.  

I made individual pizza's for dinner.  Wes and Gayla came while we were eating.  They sat and visited with us.  We played Skip Bo teams after we were done eating.  The guys won by quite a bit the first game.  The second game, they beat us by 1 card.  We sure had fun.  

 

No comments: