Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wed., 7/12/23, Read my Bible outside, Got more outside stuff done, Stopped at Melissa's, went to Marine Corp. League Picnic,

Nice to see an oriole today.  I've been gone so long, I didn't know if they were still coming
Nice seeing my hummingbird too.  Melissa and I saw one here last night when we were sitting on the deck too.
Evan busy on his computer
I had Jack pose for a quick picture
Cute bird bath and ceramic chimes I found at Aldi today.  Great prices too!
Bill praying for our meal
Brad, Jen and Bill
Brad and Dennis
Brad, Jen and I
The Marines at the picnic tonight

 Filled the bird feeders and put suet and jelly out.  Added chlorine tablets to the floater in the pool.  It sure is nice having the solar cover closer and it just being a short walk to move it.  I brought some more stuff in out of the camper.  I read my Bible out on the deck.  Kit Kat was happy to have me back so she could lay by me while I read.  

I left to get a few groceries and also pick up my prescription.  I called Melissa to see if I could stop over.  Jack had messaged me that he wanted to meet with me to pay me the $5 he borrowed when he was up at the campground.  I am very proud of him that he remembered and was setting up when he could give it to me.  I had actually forgot about it.  I told him how proud of him I was that he was responsible to pay back what he borrowed.  I thought about not having him pay me back, but thought it is good for kids to learn when they borrow, that's what they have to do.  Melissa also paid me back for Bill's Father's Day, so it was a money making stop lol.  I called and set up a Nana Date for tomorrow to take Jack and Evan out to lunch.  I am looking forward to spending time with them.  

Bill had to go to the pain clinic for an evaluation.  His last injection in his neck didn't work, so they are planning another one.  I sure am praying for the next one to work.  

I made banana cream pudding dessert for the picnic tonight.  Brad and Jen came over to follow us there.  We had fun sitting with them and their friend, Dennis.  Dennis was super nice.  He told me he has autism, but is high functioning and has a very high IQ.  He said he lives on his own, not with his mom.  He talked about his dad dying young because he had an aneurism.  He also told us he needs a miracle from God because he has one.  He said he was on a vent, coded and God brought him back, had something else happen and coded and God brought him back, and knows God has a purpose for him here before he takes him.  He told us he believes and knows he is going to heaven, but he doesn't want to die before his mom dies.  Sounded like he wants to take care of her.  While we were talking, Debbie tried to call a Marine veteran who wasn't there because he was in the hospital with cancer.  She ended up breaking down crying because she found out he just died.  Dennis jumped up right away and even though he didn't know her, he gave her a big hug and told her everything was going to be ok and to just trust God and He would help her.  It was very touching.  Bill had visited the guy and he confessed Jesus as his Lord and Savior while he was there.  We prayed for Dennis for the miracle he needed before we left.  It was raining and getting cold.

We came home and relaxed.  Vikki FaceTimed me today and Melissa and I talked on the phone for a while.  Kimmy didn't answer her phone when I called to check on how Adam did taking the Benadryl.  

No comments: