Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Wed., 7/5/23, Had to have tanks emptied , went swimming, , went to Purtells, the kids fished, Vik and I went for a walk, played 3-13

Isaac relaxing in the morning.
Me and Isaac 
Old picture that came in my memories of the grandkids hugging me because I gave them money for the store.  
Isaac and Peyton enjoying a morning swim 
Peyton and Isaac after their shower and shampoo
We sure had fun finding the hidden pictures 

Isaac and me finding the hidden pictures 
Peyton and Isaac fishing 

Cute picture Melissa sent me of Max and the dog

 I woke up at 7. I walked to the store to see what time they open today.  Isaac got up at 8.  We ate, then sat outside while I read my Bible. We decided to go for a bike ride to see if we could sign up to have our tanks emptied.  We found the guy that does it and got on his list.

At 10 the store opened so we went and paid them the money to have it done.  Isaac saw a pop up keychain wristlet he liked so I got him and Peyton one.  We went back to the camper and Vikki was up.  Peyton was just getting up.  She liked the surprise I got her.  

We all went swimming and we’re the only ones in the pool for a while. Some grandparents with 5 grandkids, were in the hot tub, but came back to the pool and said the hot tub was colder than the pool.  Vikki and the kids went to take showers.  We hung out in the camper for a while after that. The guy came to empty the tanks. That was good to have done.

We went to Purtells in Pinconning to eat.  Vikki and the kids had breakfast and I had a Reuben sandwich which was delicious!  Thank you for treating me Vikki!  When we were done, we went to Northwoods to walk around.  I got Isaac’s birthday present and will give it to him on his birthday.

We came back to the camper and took a short nap.  Kenzie called me when I was just waking up.

It got super windy, so we put everything in the clam and put the awning in.  It was supposed to rain but didn’t.  The kids went fishing.  Vikki and I walked down to watch them for a while, then walked around the campground.  Melissa called me so we talked to her while we walked.  When the kids came back to the camper, We played 3-13.  I won.  Peyton came in second.  It rained for a short time.  We all had cereal for a snack .


No comments: