Friday, February 16, 2018

2/16/18....I walked two miles at the SportsZone, Went to help prepare food for Tri Hope's retreat, Bill picked up Peyton and Isaac, Vikki came over, Went to St. Thomas Aquinas for fish dinner with Wes and Gayla


Isaac and Peyton

Got this email today!  Peyton American Girl doll was admitted to have leg surgery.  Peyton was pretty excited.


I walked two miles at SportsZone.  Came home and ate brunch.  Bill and I each ate the other half of our subs from last night.  Then he left to pick up Peyton and Isaac for Vikki because she had to work and the kids got out at 10:55.  Then I left to help prepare food for the Wildflower Retreat that ministers to Sexually abused women or sex traffic victims.  What a blessing they are!  I was very happy to see Stacie there and she was very happy to see me.  Bev and I were the two doing the cooking.  First we picked up subs for everyone that was there for lunch.  Then we made chili, potato soup, and pulled pork.  We had a nice time working together and it was nice to get to know each other better.  Left there at about 1:30 and came home.  Vikki had just got there so she shared her lunch from KFC with me and then we had a donut Bill had got for us.  She stayed for a while and Peyton and Isaac were having fun being silly.  We met Wes and Gayla at St. Thomas Aquinas for a fish fry at 5.  We got the fish combo...shrimp, perch and walleye with a baked potato and coleslaw.  Tons of fish and it was the best I have ever had.  Bill got extra perch and walleye and no shrimp for his combo.  We went to Wes and Gayla's house afterwards to play rumicube and 3-13.  Wes, Gayla and I each one a round of rumicube.  Poor Bill had one hand where he didn't get rid of any of his tiles.  He came in second on 3-1 though.  Gayla was the winner for that.  We had homemade peppermint ice cream and coffee when we were done playing.  YUM!

No comments: