Saturday, February 24, 2018

2/24/18...Went to Aldi's, Went to Katelyn and Rocco's Baby open house for the twins, Went to Vikki's, Kimmy, Jared and the boys came over, Watched Hallmark Mysteries

Gayla and I with Katelyn at her shower Open House with the gifts we got her

Elaine with Katelyn

Isaac showing me what he made with Legos

Peyton showing me the hospital room she made.  She had soft music playing on the piano too!  

Adam, Jacob, Jared, Eli and Papa looking at the blueprints to our house were in

Took another one with them looking at me

Papa and Adam

Papa and Eli

Jared (with bended knees), Jacob and Adam

Jared standing tall with them now

Mocha got a nice haircut from Kimmy

Peyton with her doll's hair fixed really cute!  She told Vikki, "This can be her church hair"

Went to Aldi's and picked up a pizza, some bread and lunchmeat.  Met Gayla, Elaine and Lupe at the Fire Station.  They do things different now we heard.  They have open houses where you congratulate the mommy and daddy to be.  It's like a graduation open house where you come anytime between certain hours and the food is out all the time.  Katelyn opened our gifts right away as we were the only 4 there..  I felt bad for her because she has a cold on top of being pregnant with twins.  She stayed behind the table and didn't get near anyone.  I prayed for her before we sat down, but did keep my distance.  We ate after that.  The food was great and so were the decorations.  I still  like the old way showers were done.  We were there for an hour and no one came until we were leaving.  Two ladies came then.   After the shower, I went to Vikki's and got the DVD, Wonder, so I could send it with Kimmy to watch.  I got home and put pizzas in before they got there. They were in town getting the boys pictures taken.  They also were bringing a yarn bowl I ordered for a gift for our pastor's wife.   Kimmy, Bill and I had subs an the rest ate pizza.  We had a nice time and the boys were so sweet and fun.  Kimmy groomed Mocha for me.  Mocha was matted really bad and it was a huge job.  She was weird, whiny and nippy at times.  She sure looked great when she was done.  Kimmy showed me the boys pictures on line and they turned out so nice.  What handsome grandsons!  After they left, Mocha started acting weird.  She laid in her cage, but wouldn't put her head down.  If I got within an inch of her mouth she would yelp.  I had gotten a half aspirin down her with peanut butter but when I found out she could have another half from Melissa, she would have nothing to do with it.  Finally I had Melissa pray too and I hung up.  I tried to give it to her and she kind of nipped and it stuck to her tongue so she swallowed it.  Answered prayer!  I talked to Kimmy and she was reassuring.  I had found a rotted tooth Mocha lost in the hallway and she thought that's probably her problem.  
Finally after I talked to her, Mocha laid in the chair by me and put her head down.  


No comments: