Wednesday, February 7, 2018

2/7/18...Met Melissa at Bethlehem and watched Evan and his class do the whole chapel. Had covers put on the eave troughs so leaves stay out, but water goes down. Taught my class

Evan doing one of his chapel parts

He did great in front of all these people

His class sang a really cute song too
Kleen Gutters did a nice job covering the gutters so no more leaves get in them

Melissa and I enjoyed our bagel at Tim Hortons after we walked

I got up and got ready to meet Melissa at the kid's school. Didn't realize it was so slippery out, so it took me a little longer, but still got there in plenty of time.  Evan did a great job.  His whole class did great!  They gave the message, read scriptures, introduced worship songs, led in prayer, did a skit to go along with the scripture they were teaching on, and sang a song.  I was amazed at how good they did and how they spoke right out.  Evan was the Pastor in the little skit and did good.  
This touched my heart so much and makes me so thankful they are in this school.  Melissa and I walked two miles at Center Courts after that.  We had fun walking and talking and time flew by.  Before we knew it, we were done with our two miles.  Melissa treated me to Tim Horton's after that.   We both had bagels with cream cheese.  Melissa had a mocha.  I had my coffee that i made at home in the car, so I only got water.  Love my coffee just as well at Tim Horton's.  I am so blessed to have such sweet, caring, loving daughters.  Love spending time with them!  Kleen Gutters came and did our gutters so the water goes in and the leaves stay out.  I don't like Bill getting up on the roof with his knee replacements.  Jared is great about doing it for us, even though Bill doesn't want me to ask him. This year Jared even asked me if they needed cleaning so Bill couldn't get upset at me asking him.  What a wonderful and helpful son in law he is!  We are blessed!
The problem is, we have so many trees that come late, it is the end of November sometimes before they are done falling.  Peyton and Isaac stayed home because Peyton was sick, but Evan was in my class.  I had 10 kids tonight.  Such a good lesson tonight on Casting our Cares on the Lord because He cares for us.  

No comments: