Friday, February 9, 2018

2/8/18..Kimmy's sheep had more lambs, .Had a quiet morning at home, Went to Community Village, Faith Rider's Chapter meeting in the evening

Kimmy and Jared's sheep (EVA) had lambs!  A boy and a girl!  They are so cute and are healthy!


This squirrel has been coming to Vikki's window for a year new.   

It's amazing how they get this close and stay still.  So cute.

I was so happy to talk to Kimmy and find out Eva had her lambs and they were healthy.  Not so happy hearing another sheep had her lamb and it died.  The new lambs are nice and big and healthy.
Vikki called me and then facetimed me to show me Lenny and the squirrel.  This is so amazing to me.  Loved seeing it and have shown the picture to several friends.  I just took it easy this morning and stayed in my pj's until noon.  Did my Bible reading and praying by the fireplace.  Sorted through some more attic stuff.  Trying to do at least a little each day.  Lots of pictures to go through so it takes time.  Bill worked volunteering for the VA hospital driving patients.  I ran off copies of the newsletter for tonight's meeting.  We went to Pizza Hut for our meeting.  Had dinner at 6 and then the meeting started at 7.  Marsha and Jim from Trinity Riders came to visit and sat at our table.  We had 29 people there tonight and had a great meeting.  Bill does an amazing job as president, leading the meeting.  We have such a great group of friends who care for each other.  We are very blessed.  

No comments: