Monday, February 26, 2018

2/26/18 Went to SportsZone, took Mocha to the vet, Cleaned everything out of camper, went to get haircut, Kenzie and Travis came over, hauled everything from inside of camper upstairs, packed for Florida

Mocha finally is caching up on her sleep.  She can lay her head down  good now which she didn't do all night Sat and Sun morning.  She didn't even wake up when I called her and said the word treat.

Kenzie and Mocha

Kenzie always has loved Mocha.

Kenzie wanted a picture of us together with Mocha

Kenzie pulled Isaac's tooth.  He was one happy boy and looks so cute.  Love that Kenzie is growing her hair out and letting it go back to light  She has been wearing it curly too except for today so it looks much healthier.  

I went to the SportsZone to walk.  It was started getting very busy so I walked 1 and 1/2 miles and then came home and finished walking here.  Walked 3 miles.  Mocha ate her soft food good, but didn't look good to me, so I took her to the vet.  The Vet was really nice and checked her out as good as she could.  She couldn't get a great look, but did get her mouth open wide enough to see in a little.  Her temp was normal so that was good.  She ended up giving her a two week antibiotic shot because she thinks she might have an obsessed tooth..  She said Mocha needs to have bloodworm, get her teeth cleaned and checked.  Would have to be put under.  It would start at $350 and go up depending how long the procedure took.  I told her that I wasn't going to put lots of money into and put her through a lot since she is 14 years old.  I am really praying this antibiotic works and Mocha is back to normal soon.  Kenzie and Travis came over today.  Kenzie looked really pretty.  She spent a lot of time with Mocha and said her goodbye incase she has to be put down.  She told me she cried.
She sure loves Mocha lots.  Me too!   Bill and I cleaned everything out of the camper when I got home from the vet.  I had to leave at 1 to go to Catherine's for a haircut.  Bill was gone with the camper when I got home.  Kenzie and Travis came to see Bill while I got my hair cut.   When I got home I talked to Kenzie on the phone and they came back.  I asked Travis if he believed in Jesus and he told me he did.  He said Jesus was his Lord and Savior.  I also shared how Kenzie was 5 and shared the scripture John 3:16 with a guy in the park who was walking his dog.  He started tearing up and said thank you and that he needed to go back to church.  I am trying to plant seeds for the Lord.
I made them Frappe's and after that they left to go to Vikki's.  I hauled all of the stuff packed in my car from the camper upstairs.  Bill had to go to an Elder's meeting at church.

No comments: