Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2/28/18...Packed, Did lesson for kids small group, Picked up a few things from Krogers, Took Mocha to Vikkis, Picked Evan up from Melissa's.

Lots of turkeys passing through our yard and trees

Dad was really happy to see these

Hailey, Mas, Jack, Evan

Add caption

Evan with his lego creation

Got up early and started going through some more summer clothes I wanted to take.  Did some laundry.  Took care of Mocha and gave her her aspirin.  She ate really good today.  Her mouth is still hurting.  She did wag her tail a lot when she came in from outside today. Made a noise to come in too.  Not quite a bark, but I could hear her from inside the house.  I ground up some chicken breast in my ninja and she sure loves that on top of her other soft food.  After I got almost packed, I went to Krogers to get gas, some gift cards and some groceries to take.  Came home and fed Mocha again and then took her to Vikki's.  I was a little worried, but she jumped up to look out the window when we got to Vikki's and seemed excited to be there.  Happy to get hugs from them before going to Florida.  I was going to take Peyton and Isaac to class with me, but they had to go see their Aunt Ann for her birthday.  She was at Rody's mom's recuperating.  I went over to Melissa's and picked up Evan on my way by.  The kids all came running to give me hugs.  It was so cute.  I told them I needed hugs to last me while I'm in Florida.  Evan was excited to ride with me to church.  My class went well and the kids did good.  Came home and did a last load of laundry, washed a few dishes and finished packing everything.  Just have to pack the last minute things now.

No comments: