Saturday, February 3, 2018

2/3/18..Went to Jack's game.

Bill and I took a selfie

Ally and Hailey


Jack at his game




They lost, but they did a good job playing

Hailey, Jack and Papa when we stopped at Taco Bell/KFC


Jack on the bunk in one of the camper we went  through


Isaac and Jack in a  toy hauler


Bill, Jack, Hailey, Vikki, Isaac, Peyton, and Rody

We ran into Joel, Wes, and Gayla at the camper show

Nana and Papa on the Nana and Papa Bench

Melissa and Bruce were taking Max to his appointment in the Thumb so Bill and I picked up Jack and Hailey and took Jack to his basketball game in Bay City.  It was fun watching Jack play.  He was a fast mover.  After the game, we stopped at at KfC/Taco Bell before going to the camper show at SVSU.  Bill, Hailey and I got Taco Bell stuff and Jack got KFC chicken tenders.  We met Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac at the camper show. We had fun looking at all the campers.  They sure had some nice ones. Nice and expensive too.  My leg did good so I was very happy about that.  We stopped at Meijer's after we left there so I could pick up some stuff for Super Bowl Sunday.  It was very busy there so it took a while.  Bill and the kids waited in the car.  When I got in the car, I realized I didn't get the hash browns I needed to make cheesy potatoes for tomorrow.  Bill took me to Aldi's so I could get them.  I was happy because it was snowing out and the roads were getting slippery. We ate left over meatloaf when we got home and watched a movie.  Melissa, Bruce and Evan come over to get the kids and ate some meatloaf too.  We visited for a while and then they needed to get back home to Max who stayed home to do homework.  Bill lad I watched a movie on Netflix.  




No comments: