Monday, February 19, 2018

2/19/18...Walked at SportZone, Dr. Appt. at 1:45, Shopped for twins baby shower, took back curtains and rugs and got different ones


Bill hung the curtain rod while I was gone today

Peyton was pretty happy when she found out her doll is on the way home!  Me too!

I went to walk at the SportsZone!  Went late and boy was it busy.  I walked one mile and came home and walked my other two miles.  I went to my dr. appt. and got all good news.  All my tests and bloodworm were good and my cholesterol has come down 33 points.  She thinks if I keep walking and eating good it will be fine and I won't need medicine.  That sure is answered prayer.  I really like my new doctor.  Sure am glad I am not at the other place anymore.  After my appointment, I stopped at the bank and got some money out.  Went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to look at curtains and rugs.  Didn't see anything I liked there.  I stopped at Baby'sRUs and got two clamp on chairs for Katelyn's shower on Saturday from Gayla and I.  Went to Target and picked up a couple of toys to go with it.  Went to Walmart and picked up two rugs I liked better than the ones I got last night.  Took those back and also the curtains and got the same curtains only barley colored instead of Frost.  Bill had the old broken shades down and had the new curtain rod up.  I sure was happy about that.  He had picked up Hailey and Jack during the time I was gone and took them to help them with Basketball at the SportsZone.  I didn't get to see them though.  I was pretty excited to see the American Girl doll of Peyton's is on her way home.  Peyton was happy about that!




No comments: