Thursday, February 22, 2018

2/22/18...Max got his braces on and so did Molly Jo, I Walked at Sportszone, Got twin baby gifts from Gayla and I wrapped and ready for Sat., Went to Rustic Inn

My handsome, sweet grandson, Max, got his braces on this morning.  This picture makes him look so much older.  

When I was at Kimmy's the other day, a lamb was laying on its moms back.  Kimmy and I didn't have our phones, so we couldn't take a picture.  Kimmy sent me this today and I was so happy to get it.  Love this picture so much

Got the present wrapped for the twins who will be born soon.  Saturday is the Open House for babies at the fire station.  

Joanna, Bob, Ronny, Gayla, Wes, Marsha, and Jim

Bill, Charlie, Matt, Don, Bob, Joyce, Gordon, Sue, Elaine and Cheryl at the Rustic Inn

Max got his braces on today.  It went great!  He looks so handsome!  We found out on Facebook that our great niece Molly got her bottom braces on today too.  I walked three fast miles at SportsZone.  I went in the afternoon and it was great as there weren't many there at that time.  I picked up a big gift bag for the gift for twins that will arrive soon.  Gayla and I went in together.  We got two red clamp on chairs, two books and two toys.  I remember the girls loved their clamp on chairs for camping, etc.  Came home and got the gift ready.  The bag was big enough for everything so that was good.  Cleaned and vacuumed the car out.  Bill showed someone our fireplace insert we took out and he bought it for $80.  Glad to have that out of the garage.  Bill told him he would need to get insulation for around the edges to keep cold air out when not in use.  
We picked up Charlie and Sue and took them to the Rustic in with us.  Faith Riders were meeting there for dinner.  There were 19 of us there.  I had salmon and a baked potato and Bill had ground steak.  We had a great time together!  Came home and watched Olympic skating.

No comments: