Saturday, February 24, 2018

2/23/18...Went to Hailey's Spelling Bee, went to Tim Horton's, went to Vikki's, Peyton's American Girl Doll came, Went to Camper show in Birch Run

Isaac and Lenny
Peyton
Ally and Hailey in the Spelling Bee

Hailey spellin her word

Peyton and Isaac....Peyton's box says From the American Girl Hospital on it

She was so happy



Peyton with her American Girl Doll. It was Hailey's.   Hailey and Melissa were so sweet to give it to Peyton.  The doll's leg was off so I sent it to the American Girl Hospital to be fixed.  We were all so happy to see Peyton and how much she loves her doll she named Olivia




Peyton made a hospital bed for her!  The American girl doll came back with a hospital gown, hospital bracelet, Certificate of Health, and some socks
Peyton brought her lots of visitors

Isaac eating his food from Old Town Drive In.  He had a root beer to drink.

He loved getting cotton candy at the camper show


Isaac in the bunk house of a 5th wheel we liked

Other side of the bunk house

Peyton and Olivia all tucked in

s
Vikki got a picture today of her puppy.  Isn't she cute and such a cute color.  Love her white paws too!
I went through my summer stuff to get things ready to be packed for our Florida Trip.  At 1:30 I met Melissa at the kids school to watch Hailey in the Spelling Bee.  She did good, but I could tell she was nervous.  So was Ally.  Felt bad when they spelled a word wrong.  So happy they made it in the Spelling Bee though.  I was happy that I got to see Max and see him with his braces in person too.  He's so cute.   We told Hailey goodbye, got our hug and went to Tim Horton's for a muffin and capacinno. (Melissa had a Mocha and a donut)  We spent time there until it was time for Melissa to take me back to my car and her to pick the kids up.  I went to Vikki's to take her the DVD "Wonder".  Left and came home, so Bill and I could get ready to go to the Camper Show in Birch Run.  I saw a box on the table and was happy that Peyton's American Girl Doll came.  On our way to the Camper Show, we stopped at Vikki's and took Peyton her doll.  She was excited to open it.  She loved her and started playing with her right away.  She made a bed up and brought all of her other dolls out.  We left and then I called Vikki to see if Isaac could come to the camper show with us since Peyton got the doll.  He was so excited to go with us.  We stopped at Old Town Drive in and Bill and I got coney dogs, Isaac wanted a hot dog with catsup and we had fries and their famous root beer.  YUM!  We were a little disappointed with the camper show because there weren't many 5th wheels, but finally we did see one we really liked.  Isaac loved going in the campers and always points out the details to me.  He is sure a sweetie.  We dropped Isaac off.  He wanted to give his mommy his left over cotton candy.  We went home and watched a movie.


No comments: