Monday, February 5, 2018

2/5/18...Fun Day with Kimmy and the Boys and Melissa and her kiddos, Storm door was put on,

Adam, Eli, Jack, Hailey, Evan and Jacob at Melissa's

They all slept in in the morning because we were up so late.  We watched "When Calls the Heart" and then we were  going to eat breakfast.  Kimmy got here and said Jacob lost a filling and had a dentist appointment. Eli, Adam and he ate and then they had to leave.  He was happy to hear he was getting a shake when his appt. was over.  Adam, Eli and I played 3-13.  I was getting great hands and in the negative.  Kimmy and Jacob came back and we ate and then left for Aldi's, Melissa's and Rite Ade.
I got some Vanilla extract for Melissa at Aldi's.  Saw Vikki Eddy's parents there so I was very happy about that.  Her dad just turned 90 so I wished him happy birthday.  We dropped Adam and Jacob off at Melissa's and Kimmy, Eli and I went to Rite Ade so they could get their flu shots.  We went back to Melissa's after that and watched the Christmas movie of When Calls the Heart.  I left after that to go pick up my wedding ring that was being repaired.  I took them to Nuechterleins to be fixed.  That's where I got my class ring in high school.  I checked with another place and they acted like it would be hard to fix and would cost $420.  This place only charged 94 and they did it right there.  I was very happy to get them and have them look so nice.  We left Melissa's and came back to my house.  Jacob took Adam's place and we finished our 3-13 game from 8's on.  I was the winner, Jacob 2nd and Eli third.  I had fun teasing the boys about the good hands they were dealing me.  They are sure good sports and very cute.  We got our new storm door put on and it is really nice.  We sent the storm door we had with Kimmy for their house.  

No comments: