Saturday, February 3, 2018

2/218...Spent the day getting the house ready, food ready, etc for tonight when we have our get together at our house

Lori, Jeff, Amy, Dennis Ward, Dennis Watkins, Debbie, Rich and Pat

Bill had me get in the picture so he could do a selfie.  He's so cute!

Amy, Pat, Dennis, and Rich

Bill, Debbie and Lori

Bill reading Bible Trivia Questions and  Dennis

We sure had a lot of laughs

I went to take a picture of the score and Bill grabbed me to stop me so I handed my camera to Amy.  He tried to stop her so when I finally got my phone back I took a picture of it even though he wiped it before I could take the picture.

I set the table with my great grandma Daisy's good china and silverware.  Got the house all ready and made rolls, cheesy potatoes, meatloaf, chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and homemade applesauce.  Debbie brought a delicious salad, Amy brought pies and Lori brought huge thick delicious and beautiful cookies from a new bakery in Mt. Pleasant.  We all ate and then played Bible Trivia.  Guys against Girls.  Bill read the questions.  He was keeping score, but we took that job away from him because he kept forgetting to give us girls our points.  Dennis took over.  The questions were pretty hard, but we sure had lots of great laughs.  I even had to get the kleenex out because we were laughing so hard we were crying.  The girls won, 20 to 14.  Jeff asked Bill ad I to tell about one miracle we have seen in our lives.  Everyone has heard of Melissa's huge miracle, so we shared about Hailey's miracle with being healed of spina bifida.  We shared about Bill's miracle with his carbuncle and also his friend Carl's miracle.  Then Jeff shared about his and Debbie's miracle.  The Lord sure was touching our hearts.  Everyone left at about 11.  What a fun night..  

No comments: