Sunday, February 18, 2018

2/18/18...Went to church, taught Sunday School, Ate leftovers from Olive Garden, Went to Vikki's, Went to Home Store, Got concrete Mixer from Culver's,

Isaac was drumming to the worship music...he's pretty good too, not to mention very handsome
Pretty flowers from Bill
A picture of Vikki and I's mugs and us holding Kimmy's nice mugs

Cutie Peyton!  Love her smile


I went to church early so I could get my room set up and activity sheets for my class organized.  This Sunday School Lesson was on kindness and it sure was a good one.  My kids loved it and so did I.  I had ten kids in my class and Kris was my helper.  After church, we came home and I made spaghetti for Bill and I ate my left over Chicken Alfredo from the Olive garden which was super delicious.  Bill had to go get something notarized for a fellow marine, so he dropped me off to spend time with Vikki, Rody and the kids and he went to his sister Carol's to have her notarize it.

He came home with a huge bouquet of roses and another huge bouquet of carnations for Vikki and I.  We split them so we have a mixture of both kinds.  After we left Vikki's, we went to the new Home Store and got a couple of rug runners for the hallway where you come in from the garage and we got some curtains for the sliding glass door because our shades broke.  Did some shopping online with Gayla to decide what we will get for Katelynn's twins for her baby shower.  Decided on Chico Caddy Hook on Chairs.  My girls all loved having them, especially for camping.  They love to camp so I'm sure they will love them too.  When Calls the Heart has a new episode starting tonight.  I am so excited to watch it.  

No comments: