Wednesday, February 21, 2018

2/21/18 Billy Graham died (he moved from his address here to his address in heaven. He is alive forever more) Went to fill out a form at my doctors office to get records, Elaine came over, Met Bill to get gabs, Went to lunch at Applebees, Took a few things back to stores to return, Watched the Movie Wonder again, Bill went to Marine Corp league meeting.

Peyton with Vikki's Cabbage Patch Doll.  It's the only doll Vikki really liked when she was little

Cute little family....Isaac said he wanted an American Boy Doll so Vikki let him play with her Cabbage Patch Doll

Isaac and Peyton loved playing Sorry


I went to sign a paper at my doctor's so they can get my records from my old dr.  When I got home, Elaine came over to learn how to do her chaplain article and send it to me for the newsletter.  We visited and had coffee afterward.  Bill met Doug Szcepanski in Bay City.  Bill is on his board now.
Bill called and said he wanted me to meet him to get gas at Kroger's.  It was still $2.18 a gallon and we had 40 cents off up to 35 gallons.  He filled both tanks, and then we went to Applebees for lunch.  It was packed, but we got a seat after about 10 minutes.  I got soup and salad and Bill got a burger.
I was sad and emotional when I heard Billy Graham died.   Love what he said about when he died, he would be more alive than ever!  I know he is with the Lord, but it is such a loss to me, our nation and the world.  He was such a mighty man and servant of God.  Always loved Him and his message.  Bill accepted the Lord at one of his crusades.  I took some things back to return to stores.  Met Vikki and gave her the Sorry Game for the kids.  Bill went to his Marine Corp League meeting.  I watched the DVD "Wonder".  Such a great movie.  Always cry because it is so touching.  Got a really sweet message from Stacie Simmermacher saying she and Brian were talking about us tonight...she had so many sweet things they said about us.  They were such an encouragement to us.  

No comments: