Thursday, February 1, 2018

2/1/18...Went to Med Express, Had mammogram at Covenant, Went to Kimmy's, Went to officer's meeting

I was very happy to see and hold these twin lambs today





Ferne is a great mommy

Eli looking through the microscope at the stuffed lamb

Me and my sweet grandsons...Adam, Eli and Jacob.  Jacob is starting to make me look short.

Adam played his new song for me and did a great job

Eli and the baby sheep



My leg felt weird when I went to bed last night.  Bill brought me a banana, water and motrin before I got out of bed.  I wanted it to start working before I tried to get out of bed.  When I got up, I decided I should go to Med Express to get my leg checked out.  I was the second person to be seen and got in really fast.  I prayed on my way there and was happy not to have to sit in the waiting room with sick people.  Don't want that influence stuff.  The doctor checked my leg and said it was a hematoma and contusion, but nothing was broken.  I sure was thanking God.  Now I know I can walk on it and not do any damage.  Have to keep putting ice on it three times a day for 36 hours. I came home and got some things ready for our company tomorrow night.  Then I left and went to get my mammogram.  When I was in the waiting room a bunch of us ladies in our cute gowns were talking.  They called a Patty Durn and when she stood up, I told her she taught my daughter, Vikki,  in kindergarten.  She told me she recognized me when she got up and she came and gave me a big hug.  She was one of Vikki's favorite teachers! (mine too)  I picked up a club sandwich from Arby's and came home to eat it and get more stuff done.  Went to Kimmy's at 1:30.  Loved seeing the cute sheep and loved seeing the boys even more....Kimmy too.  Kimmy made me coffee and gave me a delicious chocolate chip cookie.  YUM!  Came home and ate and then went to Bill and Sabrina's for our officer's meeting.  She had just made delicious chocolate chip cookies too.  They were still warm.  The meeting went really good. Cheryl couldn't make it because she wasn't feeling good.

2 comments:

Lela said...

Such a good momma sheep. That little white baby is so cute. Looks like it has a perm. Thanks so much for the pictures. Hope you can stay ON your feet!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thanks! So far so good. Better today than yesterday. Slow but steady!