Saturday, September 15, 2018

9/15/18...Went to Bridgeport to Jeff and Julie's Church Fun Day, Went to Matt Warsin's Benefit Dinner, Went to Pat and Rich's house

We had a motorcycle ride to Bridgeport Community Church for their fun day and then to Matt Warsin's Benefit Dinner. Great time with friends!

Joel joined us on our ride.  It's always great to have him along!

Luis and Evan on their new Honda Gold Wing.  Lots of us are getting our wings now ha ha!
She will be riding lots now that she has a comfy seat.  Elaine standing by them

At Meijer waiting for everyone to get there for our ride take off

Bill, Gayla, Wes, Daryl, Don, Elaine, Eva, Luis and Cheryl
Love our bike in this picture.  The color sure stands out and is beautiful.  
Another one of Bill's pictures
Jeff, Julie, me, Luis, Eva, Elaine and Daryl
Jeff, Julie, me, Luis, Eva, Elaine, Cheryl, Daryl and Don

Jeff and Julie set up our Faith Rider's Canopy with some tracks on the table



Matt at his Benefit Dinner
Matt's cake


Our almost finished bathroom.  Sink has to be hooked up and cabinet still has to be put in.  We are loving our shower and bathroom!


Evan had his first soccer game today
Evan kicking the ball.  It was pretty foggy

Evan looking pretty cool!
Jack in action

Jack

Hailey holding her Aunt Jessie's baby, Lydia

Melissa with her new baby niece
Got up early to make a double batch of cheesy potatoes for Matt's Benefit Dinner.  Called Melissa and she said she was at Evan and Jack's soccer game.  If she would have let me know I could have made my potatoes later and made it to at least one of the games.  I ran the potatoes to Melissa's and kept them in my roaster oven to keep them warm.  I left my car there and Misty and Vikki gave me a ride back to my house.  That way I was able to go on the motorcycle ride and then Bill could drop me off to get my car and the food before we went to the Benefit dinner.  Misty came in and looked at our bathroom. When Bill got home from the Marine Corp Collection at Walmart, we left to go on our motorcycle ride.  We went to Jeff and Julie's church for their fun day.  It was only a couple of houses away from where Bill and I met each other in his mom's driveway.  Bill went around telling everyone that which was cute.  We had a nice time and ate a hotdog while we were there.  After that, we went to Melissa's so I could get my car and the food.  I took a blueberry pie I made last night and set it on the bake sale table.  In a minute it was gone.  I didn't see who bought it, but it sure went fast.  We ate and hung out with lots of friends.  Matt was doing great and talked to me about how he always sees Melissa and I when we go to therapy and how great all the therapist are there.  Then he told me how he did the lokomat for 45 minutes and how sore he was the next day.
I am so happy with how well he is recovering from his motorcycle accident.  What a miracle he is too!  We got home and Bill had to go pick up the stuff from the Marine Corp League.  He asked me to go with him but when we walked to the truck he remembered he had to give a guy that goes to our church a ride home and his backseat of the truck would be full.  When he got home, we went to Pat and Rich's house for her birthday.  Bill got mixed up and the cake and ice cream is actually tomorrow night that we were supposed to be at.  We had a nice visit though. are home and watched a movie on the Hallmark Channel.


No comments: