Saturday, September 29, 2018

9/29/18...Took Melissa to therapy, Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki and the kids came over, Bill and I went to Applebees, Watched a movie

Hailey in the parade....
Hailey in the truck.  She and her group worked on the float together
Me and my Kenzie, beautiful girl!

Eli, handsome and getting so tall

Adam, He has the best smile and always makes me happy.  Very handsome too!

My Jacob....gives the best hugs, always loving and very handsome


Wonderful boys, just wonderful boys, they can't be beat as grandpa would say.  Wyatt the wonderful dog too!



Peyton and Isaac ready for sunglass day at school

Isaac and his class...2nd from the left in the back row

Peyton and her class....In the pink on the left

Kenzie and Peyton


Kenzie and Isaac

Peyton and Isaac watching the Heritage Homecoming Parade

Isaac, Peyton, Kenzie and Rody

Silly sisters

Vikki and Wyatt

Kenzie and Isaac
Dropped some stuff off at Salvation Army, picked up chicken sandwiches from Arby's and then went to Melissa's to pick her up for therapy.  While I was at her house she was using the walker and then needed to do something, so just stood without hanging on to anything for quite a long time.  I was amazed and so thankful to God.  She said she can fold her laundry and do other things standing without having to hold on all the time.  Made this momma very happy.  We went a half hour early to therapy because Matthew wanted to see us and his appointment ended at 1.  We were there and were in the parking lot, but never saw him.  Melissa didn't have her phone so I texted him and he said his dad was in a hurry for an appointment so they had to leave right away.  Kimmy called and said she was at my house, so I took Melissa down and dropped her off for her therapy and then left and went to my house.  Loved having Kimmy and the boys there. (Wyatt too)  They are so nice and such a joy to have around.  I heated Kimmy up a bowl of noodle soup and then we visited and had a nice time.  Bruce picked up Melissa for me since she got out at 3:30 and he picks the kids up from school and could get there pretty quick after that.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac stopped over and surprised us by having Kenzie with them.  What a great surprise.   Loved having everyone here.  Jacob, Kimmy and I played a game of 3-13.  I finally beat them.  Vikki and the kids left to go to the parade before they had the road closed.  Kimmy, Eli and I went to find a case for Eli's iPad Rody gave him.  We went to Ollies, but didn't see anything there so went to 5 Below and found a nice one. Eli was pretty excited and wanted to try it out right away. We got home and the kids picked up everything and they left for home.  Bill and I decided to go to Applebees since I didn't have anything out to thaw.  Had a nice dinner and then came home and watched a movie.  I got all of my motorcycle stuff ready for tomorrow morning's ride.

No comments: