Wednesday, September 19, 2018

9/19/18...Took Melissa to Therapy, Came home and put things in the bathroom vanity, Spent tim e at Melissa's, Vikki and the kids came over, Kimmy and the boys came over, Played Yardzie with Jacob and Adam.

Got the drawers back in and started putting things on shelves and in drawers.  Love that we can use the downstairs sink and vanity now. YAY!


Lucy
Wyatt
Wyatt and Jacob...Jacob was helping us with our phones!

Bill got me these microwaveable bowl holders the beginning of September.  I forgot I had them, but will be using them lots now.  You set the bowl in them and then you can get them out easily and keep them right in the bowl holders.  Easy to grab out of microwave.  They having something in them, but we can't tell was it is.
Bottom view of bowl holders...
Adam, Eli, Peyton and Isaac having fun on the trampoline
Jacob, Adam and I had fun playing Yardski.  Bill's sister, Tina, sent him the game for his birthday. Vikki was a great scorekeeper
Peyton trying out throwing the dice
I sure got my exercise
Jacob got a yahtzee!  He was pretty excited!  Adam and I had to work hard to get a good score after that
Almost too much excitement!!!
Eli's turn to shake!  Isaac and Peyton watching
Eli and Peyton watching Isaac shake those dice

My sweet Jacob
  Isaac, Eli, Peyton,
Jacob and Adam

Took Melissa to therapy at 8:15. Came home and worked on putting things in the bathroom vanity.
It looks so nice and holds a lot.  Went to get Melissa at 10:30.  I just realized when I wrote this that I was 15 minutes late picking her up.  I went at 10:30 and was supposed to pick her up at 10:15. Sorry Melissa!  We got Grand Turkey Club Sandwiches at Arby's for lunch and took it to her house to eat.  Stayed for a while.  I stopped at Aldi's and got potatoes and creamer.  Worked some more on sorting stuff for the vanity.  Threw a lot of junk out that was old.  The cabinet wasn't dry so they didn't get to put it in.  They will do it tomorrow now.  Can't wait to get stuff put away in it too. Vikki and the kids came over and then Kimmy and the boys came over too.  Wyatt and Lucy came too.  It was so nice having them all here.  I sure have been missing Kimmy and those sweet boys.  We sat outside visiting for a long time.  Vikki was getting bit by mosquitos, so we came in.  The mosquitos are really bad right now.  Made pizza for kids who wanted pizza and warmed up stuffed green peppers, meatloaf, and made baked potatoes for the rest.  We tried to call Melissa to see if she wanted us to pick her up and bring her here or us come there to see her while Kimmy was here.  She was at Evan's soccer practice though.   Jacob, Adam and I played Yardzie outside after we ate.  Vikki was a great help and scorekeeper.  Jacob and I tied.  We had fun!  Sure get exercise with that game.  Peyton, Isaac, and Eli tried throwing the dice and then played on the trampoline.  Kimmy and Wyatt watched us play the game.  Bill had to leave to go to his Marine Corp. Meeting. He said they gave him a standing ovation for his monthly article he writes for their Newsletter.  The girls and kiddos left.  What a fun day it was!  Watched a Hallmark movie.

No comments: