Wednesday, September 26, 2018

9/26/18...Thought the workers were coming, but they didn't show up like they said. Took Melissa to therapy, Went over my lesson for my class, Took stuff and dropped it off at His Restoration, Taught my Class

Jacob texted me this picture today.  It is so beautiful!  I love how he sends me texts.  What a great kid he is!
Hailey....#4.  Way to Go Hailey!  Keep winning those games!
Hailey in the center
I got up early and got ready.  Bob said the guys would be hear to put grout in the shower where they missed a couple spots, but they didn't come.  I took Melissa to therapy at 8:15.  Came back home and got some stuff done around the house.  Picked Melissa up from therapy.  At 1:30 I went and picked Hailey up from school.  She volunteered in Sebewaing so those kids got to leave school when they got back at 1:30.  She washed windows inside and out for her job.  They ate at a Chinese restaurant, but she ate American....a hamburger.  Went to Salvation Army on my way home. I was looking for a leather jacket, but didn't find one.  After I got home, Lisa from His Restoration called me back, so I took the baby stuff Vikki Eddy had given me to donate there and dropped it off.  I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and exchanged your soap dispenser because it leaked at the top.  Made chicken noodle soup and sandwich for lunch for us.  Went over m lesson again. Bill went to Hailey's game, but I couldn't because I had my class to teach.  He sent me his pictures though.  She and her team won both games.  They are doing great.  They played Hemlock tonight.  My class went great.  Love my kiddos.  No more surprise box this year because I am rotting teaching and only teach every 4th week.  Sure made it easier and the kids didn't even care when I told them.  That's the first thing they had asked me about.  Great kiddos! Sure seems funny not having and grandkids in my class this year.  Nice seeing Peyton and Isaac in Large group and in the hallway though.  Kathleen Cronin was my helper and did a great job.

No comments: