Saturday, September 8, 2018

9/8/18..Took Max to his Appointment in Cass City. Bill went to Bikes on the Bricks. We sold his roll top desk. Went to see God Bless the Broken Road and then to Outback for our Anniversary. Cleaned our room together

Cute card Bill got me...he picked it out a year ago.  Dollar Bill and a penny inside


Me and my sweetie!  I love him so much!



Had this great sandwich at Nick's County Oven Restaurant.  It was  a turkey sandwich with  turkey they had roasted and carved.  It was the most delicious sandwich ever!
Got up and Bill had my card ready and on the cupboard.  It was cute and he wrote sweet things in it. Can't believe it is 45 years already that we have  been married.  Time flies!  He went to Bringer Inn to meet those who were going on the ride to Bikes on the Bricks in Flint.  They ate breakfast and then left.  I took Max to Cass City for his appointment for Bruce to bless him because he has so much going on and has been so amazing.  Max and I had a great time.  I love taking him.  I went to the Mennonite store in Snover while I was waiting for him.  He has a 4 hour appointment.  Went to Nick's Country Oven after and ate a turkey sandwich that was the most delicious I have ever had.
Walked through the drug store after that.  It is a huge one and has lots of nice stuff in it.  I bought a silicone cake pan cover that will fit my big cake pans.  After I got done there, it was time to go pick up Max.  He jokingly said he wanted to drive, but I said no of course.  While we were driving he saw the speed limit sign and told me it was 55.  Then he saw a M81 Road sign and said I could go 81 miles an hour.  Boy am I glad I didn't let him drive.  He said they went to the Dollar store and had a scavenger hunt when he was at his appointment.  He went with two other kids and 2 other adults.  He had a fun time.  His favorite guy left and he was a little nervous, but he really like the girl he had.
After I dropped him off, I went home and looked up what shows were on at the movie theater.  God Bless the Broken Road started today.  I asked Bill if he wanted to go and he did.  It was a great movie.  After it was over, we went to the Outback for steak and baked potatoes for our anniversary celebration.  They gave us a free Oreo fudge dessert for our anniversary and it was delicious.  What a fun time!  We are so blessed to have each other and have the Lord in our lives.  Thank You Jesus!

1 comment:

Lela said...

Mennonite Store in Snover. Tell me more. Love your little paragraphs.