Thursday, September 20, 2018

j9/20/18...The workers surprised us and came at 7:30 this morning. Went to pick up Melissa to spend time together, Shampooed carpets, Went to help residents Community Village play Bingo


The first time I used the bowl holder was this morning and it worked great.  How easy to get it out of the microwave

Yay, I shampooed the living room carpet and our bedroom carpet.  Sure is nice to have all that powdery dust from them working out of the carpet.  It cleaned up so nice





Couldn't sit outside while Melissa was here because it was raining, but it  sure was nice later in the afternoon.  Love sitting outside!

Siting under our pergola

Bill calling the Bingo numbers.  I purposely didn't take pictures of the residents.  There were quite a few there, but not as many as usual.  I guess word has to get out again

I got up before my alarm went off.  I shut the bathroom door to our bedroom so the light wouldn't get in Bill's eyes.  I just washed my hair, had my pj's on and I heard a knock at the back door.  I looked out and saw the workers, Rick and his brother.  Couldn't believe they were here that early without calling.  I unlocked the door (they were by the garage door by then so I unlocked the porch door, and headed upstairs quickly so they wouldn't see me.  Rick kept talking to me.  Good thing I had clothes upstairs to change into.  Then he wanted me to come out to the garage to show him where I wanted the knob to go on the cabinet.  I told him I had to rinse the cream rinse out of my hair first.  I wrapped a towel on my head and went out.  They couldn't even get the cabinet in because a couple of the tile edges were cut a little crooked.  They needed a sander, but they left their sander at home.  Bill didn't have an electric sander for them to use so they are coming back tomorrow.  They did get the hinges and knob on the cabinet and it looks beautiful.  I will be up and ready super early tomorrow.  It should be their last day!  After they left, I ate and then went and picked up Melissa.  We listened to some worship music and then went through some old pictures.  So much fun doing that.  We used to always do that with my mom when we had printed pictures.  What a great memory.  We ate meatloaf sandwiches for lunch and then I took her home, so she would be home if Vikki stopped over after work.  I came home and shampooed the living room and our bedroom carpet.  Love having clean carpets once again and having all the powdery white dust gone.  It sure cleaned up great.  So thankful to have my own shampooer.  Ate dinner and then we went to Community Village to help the residents with Bingo.  So much fun for us and for them.  Wes, Gayla, Luis, Eva, Mark, Bill and I were there from Faith Riders.  Came home and Kevin Beemer came over to take to Bill about joining CMA.  He stayed for quite a long time.  I watched a Hallmark Movie.  Melissa just showed me Hailey and Mia's text to each other.  Mia was testing Hailey to pray for her dad because he was in an accident.  She wanted Hailey to face time her but Hailey was at a game and couldn't and when the game was done Mia was at the hospital and couldn't.  Love that they know how important prayer is..  Please pray for Mia's dad.


No comments: