Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Went to breakfast, went to Melissa's, Went to Marie and Roys, Took a nap, Bill went to Marine Corp League meeting in Flint

Our sink drain and faucet are hooked up now.  Yay!

Love being able to use the sink now

Our cabinet is made, stained and will be put in tomorrow. Then the workers will be done!  YAY!

My Hailey girl had her MRI yesterday which is a routine check for her spina bifida she had when she was a baby.  She got a great report!  Her neurosurgeon said everything looks great and she doesn't need another MRI for three years.  I am praising and thanking the Lord!

She is so cute!
We went to breakfast and had a nice devotion and prayer time and great fellowship.  Good food too.  Wes, Gayla, Charlie, Dennis, Rich, Pat, Andy, Phyllis, Bill and I were there,  Bill had a VA appointment afterward and I went to Melissa's.  While there, I called Marie. She wasn't doing well and was in tears.  She wanted me t come there so I did. Roy was picking up her medicine from the pharmacy.  She didn't want to make him sad, but wanted me to know what she wanted to wear for her funeral if the Lord takes her home.  She had me put her earrings in the pocket.  I was sad, but did it for her.   I prayed with her, spoke the Word of God over her, put worship music on for her, and picked up food for her and Roy.  They hadn't  got out of the ER last night until 4 a.m. so they didn't get much sleep.  She hadn't taken her medicine since then either, so I had her take it and also the nausea medicine.  She was doing better and more peaceful after that.  She is such a dear friend, prayer warrior, servant of the Lord, and is so caring.  Bev and a couple of other ladies on the church prayer team with Marie were coming to pray with her, so I was happy about that.  Please keep her in prayer.  This has been going on since June.  She was diagnosed with spinal stenosis.  Can't get in to the pain clinic until October.

No comments: