Monday, September 17, 2018

9/17/18..Bob came over to see what needs to be fixed in the bathroom, He had a friend come stretch our bedroom carpet to meet up with the bathroom floor. Took Melissa to therapy, Picked Royce grandkiddos up from School



Abby with a lego between her paws....She wasn't chewing it, the only thing she chewed was her paw.  It was just funny because where she plopped down was right in the legos and it looked like she was going to chew it.  Melissa and I laughed

Max, Evan drinking his shake, and Jack

A retake with Evan just holding his shake
Bill and his birthday gift from his sister Tina...Hat Pin and Yardzie Game

Hat and pins (one for me and one for bill) from Tina
Yardzee game even comes with a laminated scoresheet and dry erase marker for scoring.  Everything in a bucket.  So nice!

I touched up the bathroom wall where Bill accidentally put the whole in it when he was trying to hand the phone holder/ toilet paper holder from his sister Angie.  It took lots of coats and sanding, but finally I was able to paint it.  Gave it 2 coats and we both liked the end result.  Won't be putting it up in that spot!  I went to Melissa's early and hung out with her and Abby.  Had to get my doggie time in too!  Took Melissa to therapy to do the Lokomat and have OT.  When I got home,  Bill told me that Bob was coming to fix the bedroom entrance floor.  He had a friend come who stretched the carpet and stapled it so it meets up with the flooring.  Looks nice!.  I went to pick Melissa up.  I went back to talk to her.  She had given me a picture of her and her in patient PT.  She saw him in the hall, so I went and gave him the picture.  He looked at it and read the back.  He laughed and kept smiling, and then walked down the hallway like he did when we gave him the cookies.  Must have taken them to his office. I waited for a while for Melissa to finish and then we went for Frappe's at McDonalds.  We used a coupon.  Went to her house and hung out until it was time for me to pick up the boys from school.  I told them it was "shake" day and they were really excited.  We got their shakes and then I took them home.  I gave the bathroom another coat of paint after I stopped at Wolfeil's and got  a good small sized roller.  Glad that job is done.  I heated Vikki's chili up!  Yummy Chili for sure!
Made stuffed peppers and meatloaf to have tomorrow night.  I used all the peppers up in the garden.
We watched the news and then I read on my book.  I tried to call Kimmy.  Got Adam which was a very nice surprise.  Missing my Russell Family.  Need to go have "Shake time" there soon.




No comments: