Sunday, September 9, 2018

9/9/18...Went to church, Went to Olive Garden with Beemers after church, Went to ER with Marie and Roy

We went to church.  Kathleen Cronin gave a testimony of how God spared her life when she was in a head on car crash a few days ago.  It was mostly on her side of the car and she only has 2 broken toes and some bruises.  Sure am thanking God she's ok.  She wanted to take to me after church to tell me about a vision she had of Melissa.  A bright shining ball that glowed was on her head and traveled down her spine. It was God's healing.  God uses her lots with giving her visions.  We went to the Olive Garden and met the Beemer's there.  We had a nice visit and a great meal.  I had chicken fettuccini and broccoli.  They still had buy one meal for 12.99 and take a meal home free.  Great deal.  I took half of my meal home too.  Melissa and I shared the one meal the next day and then at night I at the half I had left over that night.  When I got home, I called Marie and she was in lots of pain and going to the ER.  I told her she should try Saginaw's ER because she wasn't getting results where she has gone the last 3 times.  I said I would meet them there.  I went to Covenant and there were about 50 upset black people outside the door.  I went in and there were two security guards and they were having people go through a scanner.  While I was waiting I heard them say they were going to have to start using a body scanner too.  When I got inside, there was a young man with 3 small children.  I asked if there had been a shooting and he said he didn't know, but someone had just tried to break in the door and was using bad language right in front of his kids.  He looked nervous.  I was nervous too, so I called Marie and they decided to go to St. Mary's.  We met there and she finally got relief from her pain.  A friend of ours, Tim Holden) that goes to our church came in and visited with us.Then Marie's nurse, Jessica, was the mom of a couple of kids in my Sunday School class.  Their grandma, Cheryl, brings them to church, but I have met Jessica a couple of times.  It took me a while to figure out where I had seen her.  Marie was worried about Roy, so she tried to order something for him.  They said she couldn't and that she could only order for herself.  She was going to order and then they told her she hadn't got the ok from the dr. to eat yet.  I told her I would get something for Roy and asked what he liked.  She told me tuna or egg salad.  I looked up Bringer Inn and they were closed, so went to Tim Hortons.  They used to have egg salad, but no longer do.  I got a Club sandwich and took it to him.  He loved it.  Marie ate half of it after she got the ok from her doctor.
She was released to go home, so I came home and got to watch a movie with Bill.

No comments: