Monday, September 24, 2018

9/24/18..Took Melissa to therapy, found screw in tire so got new tires, Went to Hailey's Volleyball game in Frankenmuth

Found this in my tire when I picked Melissa up to take her to therapy

Hailey on the left at her volleyball game in Frankenmuth

Hailey in action

Valley won both games
Went to Melissa's at 8 to take her to therapy.  When she was getting in the car, I saw a big screw in the tire.  I took her to therapy and then went to Discount Tire.  I called Bill because they measured the tread and said I needed new tires.  It was going to be two hours and I needed to pick up Melissa from therapy, so Bill came and waited for my car while I took his truck to Melissa's house and got her van to pick her up.  It would have been really hard to get her in the truck.  Bruce told me to take the van whenever I need it when I called him.  I picked Melissa up, and when we got to her house, Bill had dropped my car off and picked up his truck.  Yay, I love my car.  I took back some things I needed to return to Walmart, Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  Bill did lots of trimming in the back yard and mowed some of the grass. I picked up Max and Evan from school.   Bill had an elder's meeting at church and I finally got to go to Hailey's Volleyball game.  She and her team won both games and played great.  I got some great deals on candy bars at Krogers today, so took Bruce an Almond Joy and Melissa, Evan and I Milky Ways.  Watched a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: