Sunday, September 16, 2018

9/16/18...Went to church, Went to Vikki's for Chili, Took a nap, Did some weeding outside, watched a movie

Peyton

Rody and Isaac
Lenny

Went to church. Taught Sunday School today and had 12 kids.  Lesson was on, if you see a need, don't wait for someone else, help whenever you can.  Good lesson.  After church, Bill had to work the collection for the Marine Corp League and I went to have Chili at Vikki and Rody's.  It was delicious.  I sure was happy to be able to spend time with Peyton and Isaac too. Haven't seen them much since they started school.  They sure are cute and were so well behaved and sweet while I was there.  I came home and took a nap.  After Bill got home, Vikki came over and helped us count the collection money.  She always helps us.  I pulled some plant sprouts that were coming up where I didn't want them outside, and then Bill and I watched a movie.

No comments: