Friday, September 14, 2018

They installed our vanity top and sink today. Went shopping and picked up towels and bathmats, Went to Olive Garden with Alyssa and Doug Szczepanski and their kiddos.

 
Yay, they started installing the counter top 


It looks very nice


We were excited that the countertops were going to be put in at 8:30 a.m..  Took my first shower in the new shower.  It was so nice.  We waited but they didn't get here until after 9.  Love the countertop and sink.  It has to sit and be clamped for 24 hours before the plumbing can be hooked up and we can use it.  I went to K-Mart in Midland because I had coupons.  I found bath mat and some other things for the bathrooms.  Went to Bed Bath and Beyond in Midland after that.  I was so sad when I saw the sign saying the store was closing.  There was 10% off everything.  I picked up some quick dry towels, a soap dispenser, kleenex dispenser and bath brush for the shower.   Bill though the dark grey bath mat and toilet mat looked blue.  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond in Saginaw and used my two $10 off coupons on what I had bought in Midland.  Returned the bathmats but couldn't find any I liked.  Returned a couple of decorative towels I had bought too.  Went to Penney's and found a bathmat and some decorative towels I liked.  Bill liked them too and so did the girls when I showed them a video.
Bill and I went out for dinner with Alyssa, Doug, Lucy, Micah and Elijah.  The kids were cute.  We had a very nice time and a great visit.  Came home and watched the news and went to bed.

No comments: