Saturday, September 22, 2018

9/22/18..Finished shampooing the stairs, Took Max to his appointment, Hailey and her team took 1st place in the silver bracket in the volleyball tournament.




Peyton playing at the park
Peyton

Peyton

Peyton at McDonalds....she wanted me to send this picture to Papa because of the word cheese on the wall

Peyton at the top of the big slide

My view from my hammock
Peyton and Max

Max the banana

Hailey, Jack, Max and Evan
Hailey in the back closest corner in her volleyball game

Hailey and her volleyball team.  They got 1st place in the silver bracket

We ate our oatmeal for breakfast and then Bill went to collect money for the Marine Corp League and I finished shampooing the carpet on the stairs.  I got ready and went and picked Max up for his appointment in Cass City.  We picked up Vikki and Peyton on our way.  Stopped at Tim Horton's and Vikki treated me to a French Vanilla Ice Capp.  I signed Max into his appointment and then Vikki, Peyton and I went to eat at Nick's Country Oven.  She had a Texas burger and onion rings which she said was the best burger she's ever had and I had the Turkey Slim Jim and Fries.  Peyton had breakfast.  We went to the Mennonite Store after that.  On our way, we saw a mennonite farmer with his horse, working in the field.  Peyton thought that's pretty cool to see.  We got to the store and it's always fun to walk through the store.  We both found a great round steak.  Happy I had a stay cold bag from Aldi's and an ice pack.  
I got a few other things too and we each got a plastic little dish scraper.  Peyton got tic tags and one to take to Isaac.  Went and hung out at the park by where Max's appointment was after that.  We hung our hammocks up and relaxed while we watched Peyton play.  She came and got in Vikki's with her after she was done playing.   We had an hour before we had to go pick up Max.  After we picked him up, we went to Good Will in Caro.  We had fun looking, but didn't find anything.  Max tried on a banana costume.  Peyton tried on angel wings.  


No comments: