Sunday, September 23, 2018

Went to church, Hailey and I went to Coco Loco's for lunch, Went to Walmart and covered the money collection while Bill took a break and checked on the guys at the other doors.

Max, Hailey and Evan

Hailey eating our appetizer at Coco Loco's

Hailey after our food came
Went to church.  They sang "This Is How I Fight My Battles" with words from Psalm 23.  Our worship was amazing.  Also Sang "I Will Trust In You" which was amazing too.  L.A. Joiner was there today and gave a wonderful message. We had a meeting for our Wednesday night teachers with Joan after service.  I picked Hailey up after church and we went for some Nana time to Coco Loco's.  She's been so busy with School, Volleyball Practice and games that I have been missing her.  Hailey got her usual Nacho Bell Grande and I got a fajita platter.  Their food is delicious there.
We had a fun time visiting and watching the soccer game on the TV.  We came back to my house and then she helped me take my pop cans in on the way to take her home.  What a fun granddaughter and very helpful too.  Went to Walmart after I took her home, so I could sit by the collection bucket for Bill while he took a break and checked on the guys collecting at Sam's Club and the other Walmart Door.  It got pretty warm and very sunny.  He came back to bring a pop and let me go to the car and get my sunglasses.  I left and went to get a small fan at Best Buy.  Watched the Movie, Same Kind of Different as Me.  

No comments: