Friday, May 1, 2020

Day 47, 5/1/2020...Happy Birthday to Debbie, Dropped off ramp at Marie and Roy's



Loved seeing the Woodpecker and Oriole eating together on the feeder so took a couple pictures

My Clematis is really starting to climb

Evan had fun with his lego set 
Roy and Marie in their garage...we had our camping chairs outside in the driveway visiting with them
We did the online devotion with Pastor.  Read our Bibles, then I made eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast.  I worked on weeding by the trees on the side of the house.  Bill rolled the lawn and then made a pen.  I sat outside and prayed with Intercessors for America from 12:15-1:15.  God has so many wonderful intercessors.  I am so thankful and so thankful for the wisdom He has given the leaders of IFC.  I was really surprised when a woodpecker was on the oriole feeder and a oriole started eating right next to it.  So much fun to watch birds.  We dropped a ramp off at Marie and Roy's that they had dad pick up for them.  Now Marie can get outside when it's nice.  Read on my book.

No comments: