Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 56, Sunday, May 10, 2020 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY WONDERFUL DAUGHTERS WHO ARE THE BEST MOMS TO MY GRANDCHILDREN

It was a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day with family and lots of love!
Kody, Stacie and DJ came to visit after church online


Jack, Abby, Bruce, Max, Melissa, Evan and Hailey came to visit and brought this beautiful
hanging plant for my birthday!  They made this beautiful poster! Love love love this family so much!
Bill and I visiting through the door
Max sat in the chair and the others sat on the swing while we visited, except Bruce just wanted to stand 


Jacob, Adam, Eli, Kimmy and Jared
Rody, Isaac, Vikki with silly bow on her head that looked pretty cute, and Peyton in a blanket that was in a package in the garage.  He let her open it and have it because she was cold.
Rody, Isaac, Vikki without the bow and Peyton.  All the boxes are what our neighbor across the street dropped of to donate to our church when she saw our church sign for online church in our yard.  So sweet of her!

Jacob, Adam and Eli
Bill and I with our electric blankets to keep us warm
Me in my old slippers showing the girls my new slippers. They are the same kind because I love them so much.  Kimmy and family got me my first pair!
Peyton all bundled up
Jared, Eli, Adam, Jacob, me, Bill, Peyton, Vikki, Isaac and Rody!  They got here around the same time, and it started raining so we gathered in the garage
Melissa and Bruce dropped the trailer off loaded with mulch they had left over and blessed us with. She came to say hi to everyone really quick
My beautiful hammock from the girls and families for Mother's Day.  I love the color and can't wait to try it when it's warm out again. Hopefully tomorrow!

I caught a raccoon in the trap, so Bill took it and let it go far from here.  The raccoons are taking the hummingbird feeders out of the trees and swinging the oriole feeder over the branch while drinking from it.  Last year they took it down, but I fixed it so they can't this year.  When Bill got back, we watched online church.  Another great message!  Stacie called and they came to visit and brought me a beautiful begonia plant.  We were so happy to see them!  Bill gave them pens and they took some Hens and Chicks, Lilies of the Valley and Hosta Plants of mine to transplant.  It was so nice visiting with them for a while.  Can't wait to be able to hug them!  I made scrambled eggs with bacon in it, potatoes and toast for brunch. Melissa, Bruce and family got here after we were done.  They came to the back deck with a beautiful Happy Mother's Day sign and a beautiful hanging plant.  I was thinking it was for Mother's Day, but it was for my birthday.  They brought raspberry plants Bruce dug up and Lillies of the Valley.  I was so happy to see them all and get to visit for a long time.  They were dressed warm and brought blankets to keep warm.  Bruce and Melissa had lots of mulch left and brought a trailer full to us.  So nice of them!  We are blessed!  Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac got here after they left.  (Kenzie wished me a Happy Mother's Day on Messenger).  I can't wait till we can see her again!  Kimmy, Jared and boys got here right after Vikki.  It started raining, so we all sat at a distance in the garage.  We had such a nice time visiting, even though it was a little cool out.  Kimmy and family brought me one of their amazing mugs.   We sure have a special and loving family.  After everyone left, Vikki called and came to bring me my present each family went in on.  It came and was there when she got home.  It was a beautiful hammock that I had been looking at and told Vikki I wanted to get.  They all sure surprised me!  Can't wait to try it now!  We had a church family online meeting at 7.  Good meeting about getting ready for when we open the church again for services.  We are blessed with a great church!  Bill and I read on our books.  He finished his, and then a half hour later I finished mine, which he will read next.  I finished the last book.  Love how these books glorify the Lord!


1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Im so happy we got to hang out on mothers day, but so weird not to give you a hug. First Mothers Day I didnt get to see Kenzie :(