Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 61, 5/15/2020, Devotion, Rainy Morning, Put Mulch around shed and finished spot by house

They are celebrating the fabulous 2nd graders at Peyton and Isaac's school
Kody with his new haircut Stacie gave him...cute!
Jack's soccer team and coaches...Jack is 3rd from the right kneeling
I was excited to see my ferns from Kimmy coming up this year.

Hibiscus is blossoming like crazy.  I love watching it!  My lavender plant has 38 blossoms on it, is growing, and smells so good

877 Cases of Coronavirus today, 95 deaths so far

We watched the morning devotion pastor did.  It was on Psalm 104 and was very good.  
We went back to bed for a while because it was raining outside.  Made bacon, ham, eggs, potatoes and toast for breakfast.  Read our Bibles and then Bill read on his third book.  I sent thank you note to Lisa in our group, and a friendship card to my BFF, Vikki.  When it quit raining, I walked around and looked at all my plants and the garden.  Everything looks great.  I picked rhubarb and cut it up.  I will surprise Bill and make him a pie tomorrow.  Yum, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  I talked to Vikki and Melissa and got a text from Adam.   Saw lots of beautiful birds today and enjoyed listening to them.  An oriole flew into our sliding glass door.  He flew up on the chair that Kenzie was sitting in last night and just sat there for a long time. Then after a while, he flew off.  I didn't get a picture, because I figured I would make him fly.  Bill and I put mulch in the spot left by the house and then put it down around the shed. Now we just have a tiny 3 ft. spot there to do.  We will just get a bag for that. We had a drumstick after all our hard work with the mulch.  12, 510 steps for today! I closed all three rings on my apple watch for my activity for the day!  Yay!

No comments: