Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Day 71, 5/26/2020, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY JACOB! We love you so much!

        HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY JACOB!  WE LOVE YOU!

Very handsome and very kind 15 year old!
The Azalea Bruce and Melissa got us back in 2004 blossoming and beautiful

Since I spread out this clematis it has taken off and one has even reached the top of the trellis

Beautiful Iris
Sand to be put down where the pool will go was delivered today
Bill bought the trailer on the right and borrowed Charlie's trailer on the left.  Will come in handy when hauling all that sand
Isaac, Peyton and Lucy
Isaac and Peyton sitting by the fire pit
Love this bush!  I looked and it was in full bloom tonight

Listened to Pastor's devotion in the morning.  We called Jacob on Kimmy's phone, but didn't get an answer.  We ate oatmeal for breakfast.  Sat outside and read the Bible and Jacob called.  I told him Happy Birthday and then came in so Papa could tell him too, and then we both sang Happy Birthday to him.  I am so thankful God gave us our Jacob.  I can't say enough about how wonderful he is.   I talked to Kimmy for a while after I talked to Jacob.   Bill worked on some pens.  I talked to Melissa.  It was cute.  Evan is done with school as of last Friday, but his teacher said they could zoom with her today.  Evan set the alarm on the stove by himself, because he didn't want to miss it.  The alarm went off after the morning zoom, so he zoomed at the afternoon time instead.  He ended up being the only one who zoomed with his teacher.  He took her and showed her his room and some of the stuff he has in it.  He was happy to get to zoom with her by himself, but missed the other kids.  I walked around and looked at the garden and some of my plants, but it was too hot so came back in to the air conditioned house.  I bagged 40 more face masks and then dropped them off on Anna's porch.  Bill found a wagon that you can dump to hook up to his tractor.  Sure will come in handy with hauling all the sand we need to haul and for lots of other things.  He had to go to an Elder's meeting, so while he was gone I picked up all the grass he dumped in the woods when he cut the grass twice because of all the rain.  As I carried the bags a little way to the bricks around the tree, I thought that wagon will sure be handy for him to haul these bags of grass to the road tomorrow.  He was happy when he got home and saw that I had it done.  Vikki and the kids came over while he was at his meeting to see the fire pit.  The first thing they wanted to do when they got here though is climb the big maple tree.  I put some chairs on the end by the fire pit and put cushions that hadn't been used on them.  They did lots of running with Lucy in the back yard.  They sure have lots of energy.  Lucy runs so fast it's amazing.  They left and then Bill got home.  He passed them on our road.  

No comments: