Thursday, May 28, 2020

Day 72, 5/27/2020, Went to Midland shopping, Worked on leveling ground where pool is going, Bruce, Melissa, and Hailey came to visit

I love how Freeland has all the 2020 graduate's pictures hanging from the light posts in town
Iris's are starting to bloom
There's lots of life coming on the apple tree 
Yay, a milkweed is growing in the woods

Best year for hens and chicks.  Biggest I've seen them here
Watched the Devotion online on Psalm 62.  Great devotion.  Read my Bible outside.  Bill worked on leveling the dirt where the pool will go, and also tilled the dirt piles where the dirt from it was dumped.    I started getting the camper packed.  It was super hot out, and when I went outside and saw him he looked so hot and tired.  I told him he needs to be careful.  I started leveling some dirt and he was going to mow the lawn.  He said the sun doesn't bother him and mowing is relaxing.  I worked for about 10 minutes, then came in the house and cooled off in the air conditioning.  Also had to wet down with a washcloth to get really cool.  Then I rested on the couch.  Kept doing this until it was pretty level.  I sure couldn't just keep going at it like he did.  I like to be safe.  I went to Midland to Aldi and Jack's and got my groceries.  Not busy at all and very safe in the stores.  I sanitized the groceries that had to come in the house, and then helped Bill more.  We had nacho supreme's for supper.  I hoed the garden after we ate.  I had just started, and looked up and saw somebody coming in the back yard.  I stopped hoeing, trying to figure out who was coming.  Yay, it was Melissa, Hailey and Bruce.  We had a nice social distance visit in the back yard.  It was so good to have them come visit.  I didn't have my phone on me, but wish I would have gotten it and taken a picture.  Didn't think of it.  I finished the garden after they left.

No comments: