Thursday, May 14, 2020

Day 60, 5/14/20, Daily devotion, Walked, Caught Raccoon, Kenzie and Travis visited, Zoom meeting for Faith Rider's on zoom

My Dahlia's are beautiful 
Kenzie and Travis came for a nice door visit today
Kenzie sent Papa and I this in the mail.  Beautiful wood burning art work, another beautiful ring, buttons made of glass, bandana's for face masks and a sweet note for each of us.  She made everything except the bandana!  Love everything Kenzie!  Thank you

I borrowed some pictures from Vikki's post
Kenzie
Kenzie and Travis 
Peyton, Kenzie, Travis and Isaac making a big hug circle
Peyton, Vikki, Isaac, Rody, Kenzie and Travis at Vikki's

866 coronavirus cases, 93 deaths so far


We watched the morning devotion.  I walked 2 1/4 miles on the treadmill, then we ate oatmeal for breakfast, and then spent our time with the Lord.  I caught a raccoon last night and this morning it was pouring out.  Bill didn't want to take the raccoon and drop it off until it stopped raining.  My phone said it was supposed to rain all day, so I felt sorry for the poor raccoon out in the rain.  I put my coat on and loaded it in the truck.  It was hissing at me and was a huge raccoon.  I dropped it off, but it took a long time for it to quit trying to   get at me and go out to freedom.  It ran off quickly when it finally headed to the door of the cage.  Hopefully it finds the one Bill dropped off the other day.  Bill worked on some pens.  I enjoyed a relaxing rainy day after yesterday.  I talked to Kimmy and the boys and told them how much I loved their cards they made for me.  Adam texted me.  I talked to Vikki a few times today.  Kenzie called me and we talked for a long time.  She asked me if my package came.  I told her know.  Later when I checked in the garage, it was out there.  Bill had set it in there and forgot about it.  The wood burned art  block is absolutely beautiful.  I love the beautiful ring with the green stone.  So pretty!  The buttons are amazing and look just beautiful in person.  Of course, bandanas are always handy for face masks these days!
The notes were so sweet and special.  I love you Kenzie.  Kenzie and Travis came for a visit through our sliding door.  I haven't seen them since January so this brought my heart so much joy.
We got to visit for about a half hour, and then Bill and I did our Zoom Faith Rider's Chapter Meeting.  Kenzie and Travis went to her Omi's and then to her mom's house.  Melissa called me during our zoom meeting, so I called her and talked to her a long time afterwards while I walked outside and looked at my plants.  I got 11,426 steps today.  It was a great day!  Thankful the garden got watered nicely, but not too much rain.  




1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Kenzie is so sweet and giving! I loved seeing her today!