Monday, May 4, 2020

Day 50, 5/4/2020..Did devotion, walked 2 1/4 miles, Took siding off brick pillars,

Without siding on pillars
Pillars with siding
Yay...Bill asked me to help him take this siding and wood off the brick pillars today
Bill working on the last one
It looks so much better.  I wanted them back to the way they were so bad

My comfy slippers like the ones Kimmy and family got me came today.  I wore the other ones all the time and they finally got holes in them.  I will still wear them as long as they are comfortable though and then will go to these ones.
My electric throw came with the slippers today too!  My other one broke.  This is a Serta and is so soft and nice!
We listened to Pastor Ken's devotion.  It was on Psalm 112 and was really good.  Fear God, not people was in the message.  I walked on the treadmill for 2 1/4 miles afterward.  Cleaned my closet out.  Bill asked me if I wanted to help him take the siding off the front house pillars.  I sure said yes fast.  I never did like them.  I only wanted him to redo the two wood ones that the woodpecker pecked through.  Those two look nice, but I sure was disappointed when he and a guy he wanted to help give work to did that to my other pillars.  I am so happy to have them back the way they were and so is he.  I sent pictures to the girls, but Melissa and Vikki didn't even notice they were changed back.  Kimmy messaged me later and she didn't notice either.  When I told them though, they sure liked them back the way they were too.  Bill and I planted my Easter Lily outside today.  I cleaned up the weed piles by my plants and put them out by the road for pickup tomorrow.  Mashed up more strawberries today.  They are delicious. I sat outside for a while when Bill was power washing the porch floor and pillars.  When I saw he was finished, I went to put the stuff back on the porch, but he had already done it.  I read on book 2 and he read on book one of the Watcher's set.  I was so happy when my electric blanket and slippers came.  They are both so soft and comfy.  

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Wow the pillers look so much better without that darn siding. Haha Sorry I didnt notice, I was looking at your flowers like you told me. haha