Saturday, May 2, 2020

Day 48, 5/2/2020, Watched Run for the Sun CMA special, Did our Ride

Bill and I...dropped our Run for the Son money off in a  box on Bill and Sabrina's porch
Bill driving us
I took a selfie while we were riding...so nice we didn't have to wear coats
Mussell Beach Drive in was open, but we went home to have our ice cream
Went to Bay City State Park
Looked like a long sandy beach again and couldn't see any weeds.  Wondering how the water is.

I borrowed these pictures from Melissa's post






Bill joined the Sandusky Chapter on Zoom for their meeting.  I took a shower and got ready.  We watched CMA's Run for the Son Fundraiser on You Tube on the TV.  It was nice to see our National Evangelists on there.  It went from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.  I walked outside for a while.  We went and dropped our Run for the Son money off at 1 p.m.  Sabrina took a picture of us.  We decided to go on a ride, so came home, ate, went potty and packed our face masks and then headed out.  We didn't want to have to stop anyplace.  It was 73 degrees when we left.  It was a beautiful day and such a nice ride.  My Sena hadn't been used since last year when we rode the motorcycle, but the charge was good and I got to listen to my worship music all the way there and home.  On the way home, Bill wanted to know if I wanted to got to Bay City's State Park.  I always like driving over there, so of course said yes.  There were lots of cars parked, but the beach was so long, everyone was spread out.  Most were on the beach, but some were walking, and some were picnicking.  Families were just staying by themselves though.  It was so nice, I could just where my short sleeve shirt on the ride home.  When we got home, we watched Run for the Son again on TV.  I went outside while Bill took a nap.  I weeded my plants around the shed.  Did some walking to get my steps today. 
Read some on my book.  Watched the news and then we went to bed.


No comments: