Friday, July 10, 2020

Day 116, 7/10/2020,Yay it rained lots, Made Jacob pancakes, Jacob helped Papa, Played 3-13, Swam, took Jacob home

Jacob ready for our swim
Eli, Adam and Jacob
My Clematis is finally blooming


 I got up at 6.  Walked outside and looked at my plants.  Skimmed the pool.  Ate breakfast and read the Bible and prayed.  It rained a nice down pour at 8 a.m.  Jacob slept in.  When he got up, I made pancakes for us.  It was still raining, so we listened to worship music.  I love how Jacob sings and knows all the words.  He is a great singer.  Afterward, he helped Papa put the cover back over the basement entrance to under the family room, and move the freezer back.  They did some stuff outside when the rain stopped.  They had to go to Home DePot.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here right as they were leaving.  They visited for a while, and picked up the dog treats and leashes they forget to get from the camper.  It started raining again, so we played 3-13.  Bill won, I came in second and Jacob was third.  We had lots of fun playing.  We warmed our left over pizza up for lunch. All three of us went for a nice swim after lunch.  The pool cooled off since yesterday.  It felt good.  We put the solar cover on so it doesn't cool off too much.  I took Jacob home and got to see Wyatt.  It's the first time since this virus started that I've seen him.  We walked around looking at Kimmy's nice plants, new flower garden, vegetable garden, deck, blueberries and pool.  I haven't been there in so long, it was lots of fun seeing how everything has grown and seeing the new plants she got from Jared's mom.  Their vegetable garden is huge and looks amazing.  Everything looks beautiful.  I love their deck with the wire rails.  Kimmy has started getting ready for their camping trip and had lots of crates filled and on the table.  I pulled some weeds that were in the bricks of the front walkway.  It got windy and rained more.  After it let up, I went to Melissa's and dropped off Jack's birthday money for his present they ordered for me and some other stuff.  It was nice seeing Melissa, Bruce and all the kids.  Melissa, Hailey and I visited longer on their porch when it started raining.  It really cooled down quickly.  It looked like the rain was picking up, so I ran to my car and made it just in time.  It down poured all the way home.  Made popcorn for Bill for Bill in the evening.  Worked on catching up on my blog.

No comments: