Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Day 120, Tuesday, 7/14/2020, Picked lots of stuff from the garden, Bill worked on the railing of the deck, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came for a swim, trimmed some bushes


Isaac singing Good Good Father for me.  He sang so good and was so cute!
Lots of good veggies from the garden!  Have also picked 2 tomatoes, 5 cucumbers and some green beans 
Bill working o the railing for the deck

Peyton and Isaac swimming
Dehydrated a batch of kale
Isaac with his first big book he read by himself
Peyton with her first big book she read by herself
Ha ha, Bill and I put our suits on the chair to dry.  Vikki thought maybe the rapture had happened lol! 
Isaac, me and Peyton.  Vikki straightened my hair!

Got up early and made us oatmeal.  Went outside and read my Bible, prayed and read some on my book "The Joshua Code and The Jesus Code".  Such a good book that Mykenzie gave me.  One of my very favorites so far.  Bill read his Bible inside.  I picked the stuff in the garden and then washed and put it away.  I dehydrated the Kale.  Bill cut down the posts on our deck to 36".  Then he mowed the lawn.  We both went for a swim when he was done.  He went and got wood for the railing and started putting the top rail on the posts.  The wire is supposed to come in tomorrow.    I trimmed some bushes in the front.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and we swam.  We had a zoom meeting with the state leadership for CMA at 7.  Bill worked more on the deck afterward.

No comments: