Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Day 114, Wed., 7/8/2020, Packed and Came home, Kimmy and boys, Vikki and Twins, came swimming.

Peyton, Jacob and Adam swimming
Peyton, Jacob, Isaac, Adam and Eli
Kimmy Eli, Vikki, Isaac, Peyton, Jacob and Adam...(Kimmy's first time swimming in our pool)

Got up extra early so I would be sure to have time to read my Bible before packing the rest of our stuff and going home.  Vikki left at around 10 and Bill got there at 10:30 to pull the camper home.  We had everything done except unhooking the second hose and the electric cord.  Said goodbye to the Kowaleski and then left.  When we got home, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and Eli came swimming.  We had so much fun swimming, playing catch and Marco Polo.  Got lots of exercise.  I went out to the camper and made us all sandwiches and then when I got each one done, they came and picked theirs up.  Had chips with it.  After everyone left, I went for another swim while the garden was getting watered by the sprinkler.  Then I hauled everything in that had to come in.  Bill helped carry the heavy freezer and refrigerator basket of stuff.  Transferred all of my pictures for the last two weeks to the computer so I can start catching up on my blog.
Went to bed at 12:30.

No comments: