Thursday, July 9, 2020

Day 115,Thurs., 7/9/2020, Kimmy and the boys came to swim and so did Vikki and twins, Bill swam too. Jacob helped Papa put in new air conditioner and spent the night

.
Shirt I exchanged for the one from Marie and Roy

Isaac, Eli, Peyton, Jacob and Adam...look how tall Adam is making himself look
Jacob and Peyton

Adam and Eli
Adam, Isaac and Eli

The kids all had so much fun playing together in the pool

Adam, Isaac, Peyton, Jacob and Eli
Woodpecker on my oriole feeder
Isaac
Papa in the pool after he, Kimmy, Vikki and Jacob took the step off and secured the ladder so it's easier to get into the pool.  Super easy now!

Peyton and Jacob

Jacob and Papa working on installing the air conditioner

Jacob in the frame for the air conditioner
Jacob and Papa by the air conditioner when it was in
Add caption
Bill and Jacob...we played 3-13 on the deck
Jacob and Bill in for a late night swim

Thurs., July 9, 2020…Hoed the garden while it was cooler out.  Watered some plants, then came in and ate and then read my Bible.  I went for a half hour swim to cool off.  I was so hot from doing the garden so if felt wonderful.  Kimmy and the boys came over again to swim and so did Vikki and the twins.  We had lots of fun and stayed cool.  Bill got in for a while.  He removed the step and secured the pool steps to two 4x4 pieces of wood.  It is so much nicer and easier for us when we get in the pool.  It didn’t take him long with Jacob and the girl’s help.  He put the screws in the step hand rails too.  Bill picked up a new air conditioner as the one we had was pretty old and kept blowing the circuit breaker and had brown on the back that looked burned.  The new one is a little bigger.  He had to have a new plug put in for it.  Kimmy was getting ready to leave.  She let Jacob stay with us to help Papa put the air conditioner in.  Vikki and I went to Old Navy and I returned my top Marie and Roy had got for me.  Vikki returned hers this morning.  We found tops and shorts we really liked that were 50% off. They were very safe and very social distanced there.  Even had hand sanitizer to use as you payed, also plastic protectors for them, face masks, and they wiped everything down between customers. We got pizza from G’s because we were going to our Faith Rider’s meeting.  Well when I got home, I mentioned we had better eat quick and leave for the meeting at the pavilion in the park by us and Bill had forgotten about it.  They had to get the air conditioner in, so we didn’t go to the meeting which I was happy about.  They sure did a great job putting it in.  We played 3-13 on the deck afterward.  Gayla called and they wanted to come see the pool and deck.  They stopped over and we visited at a distance outside.  So nice to see them.  We finished our 3-13 game in the house because it got dark out.  Jacob won by 2 points.  I was second and Bill was third even though he went out 6 times in a row at the end.  He and Papa went for a late night swim while I talked to Aunt Missy on the phone.  I was missing her and hadn’t got to talk to her all day, so I texted to see if she was awake and called her.  I sure love my family!

No comments: