Monday, July 13, 2020

Day 119, Monday, 7/13/2020, Bill & Wes went to Sebewaing, Roy and Marie came over, Vikki and the twins came over

Roy and Marie stopped in to see our pool.  She loved looking at my flowers too.
Moved our lounge chairs.  So much easier to enjoy now.

Read my Bible and prayed. Went to Jack's to get some groceries and bird food.  They didn't let anyone in without a mask.  I went to Aldi's afterward.  Everyone there had a mask on too.  Came home and wiped the groceries that had to be put away right away down.  Marie and Roy stopped in to see our pool.  Marie wanted to see all my flowers too.  We had a nice visit.  Nice that the humidity was low today.   The pool temperature was 85 degrees.  After they left, I went for a nice swim and swam 300 yards.  I didn't cover the pool because I figured Bill would want to go in after his long motorcycle ride.  He got home and said the meeting with the city council for our State Rally went well.  Wes rode with him.  I made plain chicken for Bill and barbecue chicken for me pm the grill.  Also made potatoes on the grill.  Such a yummy meal.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came for a swim.  I went in too and then Bill joined us for a swim.  The air seemed cool compared to the water.  Vikki helped me cover the pool so the water stays warm.  Watered the garden.



No comments: