Saturday, July 11, 2020

Day 117, Sat. 7/11/2020, Kim reminder brought me a surprise, Bill went on motorcycle ride to Clare, Tractor is done and has a new fuel pump, I cleaned the house, Vikki and the kids came over

Me with surprise Kim Reminder brought me
Beautiful treats from Kim...sewing machine, thread spools, scissor candies she put in molds and a piece of banana bread 
Isaac and Peyton
Cute twins on the swing
Burned grass from solar cover is greening up again

Garden is growing...have picked cucumbers, kohlrabi, and lots of lettuce

Bill getting our score sheet ready for our card game
Got up early because Kim Reminder was coming to drop off a surprise.  She brought me a beautifully decorated bag of chocolates molded into sewing items that were so cute and also a piece of banana bread.  She is taking a bag to each person who worked on masks for our church to distribute to Correctional Workers.  She is always so sweet and thoughtful.  Bill went on a motorcycle ride to Clare with Faith Riders and Trinity Riders.  I stayed home even though I would have loved to go.  I am being careful with the virus on the upswing again.  He did bring me back a to go order which was very sweet.  I warmed it in the microwave and got two meals out of it.  It was so yummy.  Melissa called to let me know that they wouldn't be coming swimming today because Bruce got called in to work from 2-4 a.m.  He also got called in later again.  It worked out good for him, because he was able to take his trailer and dump it at his work.  Bill went to pick our John Deere Lawn tractor up.  They replaced the fuel pump.  Vikki and the kids came over to swim.   It was a beautiful day in the 80's.  We swam for a long time.  Rody and Bill sat on the deck but didn't swim.  I swam almost 1 1/2 miles in the pool according to my Apple watch.  Vikki swam lots too and we both set new records.  I will always remember this as the day Vikki flipped me over while I was on the air mattress.  Shame on that daughter of mine.  We put the solar cover on afterward.  Bill and I played 3-13 out on the pool deck.  He beat me pretty bad tonight.


No comments: