Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Day 134, 7/28/2020, Went to Kimmy's, Went shopping, Vikki and twins came over to swim, went to Flint Chapter Meeting, Nice rain at 10:30 p.m.

Isaac was the first one in the pool and told us how hot the water was
Isaac and Peyton
Small table with comfy chairs Vikki saw on FaceBook Market and told us about.  Perfect for our pool deck!
Mugs I found at Aldi's for Vikki and I to have our iced coffee.  Only 6.99 and very nice.  Kept things cold for 12 hrs. and hot for 4

I had a piece of Zucchini bread for breakfast, read my Bible and prayed, and headed for Kimmy's to check on sheep, chickens, flowers, and garden.  The boys sheep came right up to me and let me pet their heads.  The chickens were doing good.  Spent time petting the cat and he kept coming to rub against my boot while I watered flowers and pulled some weeds.  Such a nice old cat.  I checked the garden and it looked good.  Nothing was wilting, so I figured they probably got a little of the rain from yesterday, so figured I would water the garden when Vikki and I go back on Friday.  Everything was doing great.  Looked for Vikki's water bottle when I was there, but didn't find it.  
Went to Aldi's and got a few things.  Found some cute mugs.  I went to Jack's afterward and got some meat, bread and corn on the cob.  Came home and sanitized my groceries and put away what had to done right away.  I made iced coffee and loved drinking out of my new mug.  My ice lasted a long time in it.  I poured an iced coffee for Vikki in hers when she came.  We went for a nice swim.  
Bill and I had to go to the Flint CMA chapter meeting to give them flyers for the State Rally.  Elaine rode her motorcycle with us.  When we got home, we went to look at furniture for the pool deck, that Vikki showed us that she found on FaceBook Marketplace.   It was only 3 minutes away from our house.   We got it and it fits great up on the deck and looks really nice.  Thank you Vikki!  You always find such great stuff for us.  Talked to Melissa and I love how excited she is about God's Word.  She's reading it and can't get enough of it.  Her kids are even commenting on how much she is in God's Word.  God is speaking to her and showing her things.  No better success than that for a mom and dad.  We are both so happy!  We really need to be getting the Word in us while we can.  We need to know what God says as in the last days things are going to get bad.  If God is for us, who can be against us.  We need to trust Him and have such a close relationship with him.  He loves us and He is Sovereign and in control.  

No comments: