Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Day 128,7/22/2020 Cases are rising in MI again,Stained lattice that goes under deck steps, Vikki and the kids came to help Bill with deck, Swam,

Peyton ready for our swim
Isaac
Papa and Isaac...Isaac was a huge help to papa today
Vikki, Bill and Isaac did a great job on the door



Papa, Peyton and Isaac

Add caption

Peyton
Papa taught Isaac how to use the Staple gun

I started staining the lattice that will go behind the deck steps.  Bill met Rich Dudek this morning.  
I am happy he is doing well.  I got a call from Vikki Eagle to pray for Charlie in Ann Arbor.  They are seeing how extensive the cancer of his esophagus is.  We found out he has no cancer of his thyroid though so that good.  I swam with the kids.  Vikki and Bill worked on the deck all day.  They really work good together.  Isaac learned a lot and helped lots too.  There was a chance of rain, so I couldn't stain.  I warmed up salmon on the grill, made potatoes, and hot dogs.  We all ate, and then packed up food for Vikki to take to Rody.   Peyton helped me carry my stain stuff and put it where I needed it.  I stained the top rails of of the deck.  Bill and Vikki made the door to the deck bottom and did an amazing job.  They worked all day and got lots done.  The kids were so good and great helpers.

No comments: