Thursday, July 16, 2020

Day 122, Thurs., 7/16/2020, Went shopping,Went to Kimmy's, Went to Melissa's, Peyton went camping with Kaitlyn, Vikki and Isaac came to swim

Bill is getting the sides up on the deck


Nice little outside visit with my Hailey girl and Melissa
I woke up at 6 a.m., so looked up what time Kroger opens and saw it was 6.  I got ready and went to get some gift cards that were quadrupling gas points.  Also got some other groceries and found sanitizing wipes, so picked a big container up for Kimmy to take camping with her.  They limited it to one per customer.  I was so happy to find them, because Kimmy told me she was out.  There were only a few customers in the store so that was good.  I came home and put my groceries away and headed to Kimmy's.  I forgot my phone and couldn't get my Apple Watch phone to work so I couldn't call Kimmy to let her know I was coming.  I dropped the wipes off and talked to Kimmy for a minute.  Didn't want to stay because I know this is Kimmy's busy day getting ready to go camping.  Eli came and said hi, and Jacob came out on the deck and said hi when I was leaving.  I was very happy to see them.  Kimmy tried to call me after I left, so I could come back and she could show me where some things were so I can know where they are when I check on her place.  My phone still didn't work.  I can't wait to get that problem fixed as I'm not supposed to need my phone along to talk on my watch.  Kimmy called me when I got home and was so sweet.  I sure am going to miss her.  We got a good rain and it kept up all morning.  We got an inch of rain in the rain gauge.  I went to Melissa's and dropped off a face mask that I put new elastic on for her.  I visited with her and Hailey for a while outside.  She gave me the wonderful birthday cards the kids had made me and shown me on FaceTime.  So precious and so much love in those cards.  Their personalities sure come through when they make their cards.  They are treasures.  I took a nap when I got home, and when I woke up it was sunny and nice out.  I walked around outside and
looked at my plants.  Vikki called and Peyton went with her friend, Kaitlyn.  Vikki wasn't sure if she would really go, but Kaitlyn's mom was super nice and Peyton did.  Vikki and Isaac came swimming.  Please keep an unspoken situation in prayer for God's will to be done.  I read my Bible and prayed out on the deck after Vikki and Isaac left.  Gave Isaac a couple of strawberries I am dehydrating for him.  They weren't all the way ready yet.  

No comments: