Saturday, July 18, 2020

Day 124, 7/18/2020, Got up early and finished staining the deck stairs, dehydrated some kale, Went to see Kenzie and Travis at Vikki's, Went to celebrate Jack's 12 Birthday with Melissa and family



Stairs to pool deck all stained

The posts looked so nice today all stained

Post and steps from top view

Travis and Kenzie

Peyton

Isaac

Peyton and Kenzie

Peyton roller blading

Melissa, Bruce, Max, Jack, Evan and Hailey...ready to sing Happy Birthday to Jack


Me and Bill enjoying the shade while social distancing
Bruce, Max and Jack
Hailey
Jack with his cake
Evan and Jack while he was opening his gifts

Melissa taking a picture of Jack opening his gifts




Evan, Jack and Max
Evan handcuffed himself to the table lol!

Got up early and started staining the stairs to the pool deck.  It was a job doing the underneath part.  Happy to have that done.  Kenzie called right after I got done and said they were at Vikki's.  I changed my staining clothes and headed there right away, hair in a pony tail and all.  She and Travis were sweet and said they liked my hair in a pony tail.  I took some dried strawberries for Isaac and also some for Kenzie.  Took Kenzie some kalarabi, zucchini, and cucumbers too.  We had a nice time visiting and I sure was happy to see them.  I wore my mask and social distanced because their area has lots more cases.  I sure wish I could have gave them big hugs.  I came home and got Jack's Birthday Card ready and also a thank you note for Kim Reminder.  Took a nap and then ate nacho's with lettuce and tomatoes from our garden and also fresh green beans from the garden.  Yum!  We went to Melissa and Bruces and celebrated Jack's Birthday.  We had lots of fun visiting, eating delicious cake that Melissa made, eating yummy ice cream and watching Jack open his gifts.  Bruce had the camper set up with the awning, so we had nice shade to sit under.  They made everything so nice for us.  We went to Home Depot after we left there to get some clean stain for the part of the deck with cedar colored boards.  Bill exchanged some things he needed too.  We just made it and only had 10 minutes til they closed.  Came home and watered my plants.

















No comments: